Work in a West Coast rainforest! Surround yourself with ancient trees, bridges, canyons, critters, and an incredible, fun loving team who work together to build an amazing and authentic experience for guests from around the world! At Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, we pride ourselves at delivering a truly unique guest experience unlike any other, inspired by our natural setting. We share our passion about history, the wonder of nature and yummy eats & treats with over 1,000,000 annual guests!
• Do you enjoy striking up conversations with guests while you work?
• Are you a team player with excellent communication skills?
• Are you good at multitasking and remaining calm when things get busy?
Is this the experience you’re looking for? If so, read on to find out more about the role…
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Restaurant Server – Cliffhouse Restaurant
We recently opened our newest addition to the park – the Cliff House Restaurant! This Westcoast inspired venue overlooks the Canyon Lookout offering great views of the surrounding rainforest and features a large indoor/outdoor fireplace.
The Restaurant Server is part of the Food and Beverage team responsible for contributing to a positive experience guest experience in the restaurant. Main duties include, but are not limited to, a la carte dining service, cleanliness and organization of the restaurant, proper food handling procedures, up selling, following opening and closing procedures and providing a seamless Guest experience.
• One (1) year of serving or hosting experience,
• Must have Food Safe Level 1 certification,
• Must have current Serving It Right certificate,
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task,
• Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide experiences Guests are amazed by,
• Strong communication skills, multilingual is considered an asset.
• Must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business
• While performing the duties of this position, Team Members are required to be on their feet for extended periods of time
• Working outdoors in all types of weather
• Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 20lbs
• Occasionally required to lift and climb a step ladder or step stool
The Capilano Group comprises retail, hospitality and tourism-based businesses anchored by Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in North Vancouver. The Capilano Group’s portfolio includes Moraine Lake Lodge, Moraine Lake Trading and Cathedral Mountain Lodge in the Canadian Rockies, Stanley Park Pavilion, Stanley’s Park Bar & Grill and Prospect Point Cafe and Gift Shop in Stanley Park, Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Capilano Trading Post in North Vancouver.
To find out more about Capilano Suspension Bridge Park visit our website or connect with us on social media.