Nestled amidst the famous Stanley Park Rose Gardens, Stanley Park Pavilion is Vancouver’s preeminent wedding and banquet venue. Located within the Pavilion is Stanley’s Bar and Grill, featuring the largest outdoor patio in Stanley Park, the perfect spot to enjoy a sunny summer day! Dedicated to creating experiences our team members and guests are amazed by, we are always looking for people who can help bring our mission to life.
Who we are:
What you’ll get:
Stanley Park Pavilion
What you’ll do:
The Host is part of the Food and Beverage team responsible for supporting the serving team and enhancing the Guest experience. Main duties include, but are not limited to, taking reservations, welcoming and seating guests, assisting the serving team and assisting bussing tables.
Who you are:
• Excellent people skills with a positive & upbeat attitude,
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task,
• Strong communication skills, multilingual is considered an asset,
• Food Safe Level 1 and Serving It Right certifications is considered an asset.
• Able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business,
• While performing the duties of this position, Team Members are required to be on their feet for extended periods of time,
• Working outdoors in all types of weather,
• Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 20lbs,
• Occasionally required to lift and climb a step ladder or step stool.
The Capilano Group comprises retail, hospitality and tourism-based businesses anchored by Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in North Vancouver. The Capilano Group’s portfolio includes Moraine Lake Lodge, Moraine Lake Trading and Cathedral Mountain Lodge in the Canadian Rockies, Stanley Park Pavilion, Stanley’s Park Bar & Grill and Prospect Point Cafe and Gift Shop in Stanley Park, Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Capilano Trading Post in North Vancouver.
To find out more about Stanley Park Pavilion visit our website or connect with us on social media.