Dedicated to creating experiences our team members and guests are amazed by, the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is always looking for people who can help bring our mission to life. We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic Shuttle Ambassadors motivated by providing exceptional guest service.
Who we are:
What you’ll get:
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What you’ll do:
Who you are:
• One (1) year of Guest service experience in the tourism industry,
• Work effectively under pressure and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment,
• Ability to handle high volumes of vehicle traffic and guest-related interactions with professionalism,
• Positive, proactive, and energetic personality,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Second language is an asset.
• Able to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business,
• While performing the duties of this position, Team Members are required to be on their feet for extended periods of time,
• Working outdoors in all types of weather
• Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 20lbs,
• Occasionally required to lift and climb a step ladder or step stool.
The Capilano Group comprises retail, hospitality and tourism-based businesses anchored by Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in North Vancouver. The Capilano Group’s portfolio includes Moraine Lake Lodge, Moraine Lake Trading and Cathedral Mountain Lodge in the Canadian Rockies, Stanley Park Pavilion, Stanley’s Park Bar & Grill and Prospect Point Cafe and Gift Shop in Stanley Park, Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Capilano Trading Post in North Vancouver.
To find out more about Capilano Suspension Bridge Park visit our website or connect with us on social media.