Dedicated to creating experiences our team members and guests are amazed by, the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is always looking for people who can help bring our mission to life. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic First Aid Attendant motivated by providing exceptional experiences for our guests.
Who we are:
What you’ll get:
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
First Aid Attendant – P/T
What you’ll do:
Who you are:
• Must be at least Level 2 OFA certified,
• Must be available to work weekends and some holidays,
• Previous experience and training in First Aid or as a Paramedic, is an asset,
• Ability to work in a calm and diligent manner during critical incidents,
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• Must be 19 years of age or older,
• Must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays, to meet the needs of the business
• While performing the duties of this position, Team Members are required to be on their feet for extended periods of time
• Working outdoors in all types of weather
• Occasionally required to lift and carry up to 20lbs
• Occasionally required to lift and climb a step ladder or step stool
Please Note: Anyone applying must already have, or be willing to obtain OFA level 2 or 3.
To find out more about Capilano Suspension Bridge Park visit our website or connect with us on social media.