Cathedral Mountain Lodge offers an exciting work opportunity in the most beautiful location in the Canadian Rockies.
The lodge is located just on the B.C. side of the border with Alberta - 15 minutes from Lake Louise! You will enjoy unlimited hiking, camping, climbing, white water rafting, wildlife watching, and countless other outdoor adventures! Our staff recreations committee will ensure you have the summer of your life!
In order to provide our guests with a consistent level of quality service, we require staff that will commit to our team for the entire season (mid May - early October). We spend a great deal of time training - focusing on the need for a team approach to excellent guest service. We are looking for out-going personalities; experience is not necessary, as we will train you. At the end of the season, we expect all team members will have had great working experience; gaining an appreciation for guest service, taking advantage of the opportunity to explore the four Mountain National Park, earning money needed for travel or future studies, and developing some life long friendships!
- Must be willing to live on site in staff accommodation. ($14.00 per day for room and board)
- Proven guest service ability with an attention to detail.
- Keen interest in outdoor activities and adventure.
- A strong commitment to a high level of guest service.
- Must be able to understand both oral and written instructions in English
Click to view our current job openings
for Cathedral Mountain Lodge.